keskiviikkona, heinäkuuta 18

Feathers, feathers everywhere

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating, I've been horribly tired lately because of work & kinda busy too. And after all, just didn't feel like writing.

Can't believe it's almost my birthday already! Summer is over soon, nooo! I still have like tons of school things I have to do before my summer holiday starts at the end of August. Is there someone who'd like to write ~10 essays for me about humans psychology, depression etc.? :D

Because I haven't done anything special lately, I don't have any pics. I was supposed to show my new hair for you, but I'll do that later. Instead of spamming my own face, here's some inspiration pics I've been saving on my laptop.

One of my "must haves" is a feather belt from d.i.a. How stupid I was when I didn't buy it earlier this year? Well, luckily there's only 5 weeks left before our trip to Japan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Some of my fav nails ever! I'll totally get my nails done when I'm in Japan. Do you know any good salons in Osaka?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 kommenttia :

Blueli kirjoitti...

Like it!!:)
http://cruzandoelcieloo.blogspot.com.es/

Kristiina kirjoitti...

Ihania kuvia! :)

~Kristiina